Time to make: 45 mins, prep 15 mins, cook 30 mins
Total cost: $11.72 / $2.93 per serve
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons roast chicken seasoning
- 500g potato wedges (we used McCains ‘Healthy Choice’ 97% fat-free wedges)
- 3 large carrots, peeled, cut into approx 6cm lengths, quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- large green salad, to serve
Step 1 Preheat oven to 210°C. Spray a frying pan with oil and brown chicken over medium-high heat, 3–4 minutes each side. Remove from pan and sprinkle both sides with seasoning.
Step 2 Place chicken, potatoes and carrots on a lined baking tray. Spray carrots with oil. Bake for 20 minutes, until vegies are crispy.
Step 3 Meanwhile, combine stock and cornflour in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring, until gravy thickens.
Step 4 Slice chicken and serve with vegetables, gravy and salad.
Use Moroccan seasoning instead of roast chicken seasoning and sprinkle it on the roasted vegies, too. Garnish with coriander.