Oven-roasted salmon with oregano, lemon and tender vegies
Time to make: 55 mins, prep 20 mins, cook 35 mins
Total cost: $27.84 / $6.96 per serve
- 400g potatoes, peeled, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 large zucchinis, trimmed, cut into 4cm long matchsticks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 6 cloves garlic
- olive oil spray
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 4 x 120g salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 lemon, zested
- 6 cups steamed broccoli and snow peas, to serve
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the potato in a microwave-proof bowl with 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain well.
Step 2 Place potatoes, zucchinis, onion and garlic in a single layer on a large baking tray, spray with oil and sprinkle with dried oregano. Roast for 15 minutes.
Step 3 Remove vegetables from oven, add tomatoes and olives to tray. Place salmon on top of the vegetables and season well with pepper. Return to oven and roast for a further 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking and vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh oregano and lemon zest. Serve with broccoli and snow peas.