Time to make: 9 hrs 20 mins (Hands-on time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 540 mins)
Total cost: $16.64 / $4.16 per serve
- cooking oil spray
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 500g lamb chops, trimmed, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large potato, diced
- 3 large carrots, sliced
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced (optional)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, sliced
- 375ml can Carnation Light & Creamy coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 4 mini naan breads
Step 1 Spray a medium frying pan with oil and sauté onion and garlic over medium-high heat for 4–5 minutes, until softened.
Step 2 In a bowl, combine curry powder, turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and black pepper. Place all ingredients (except spinach) into slow cooker along with ½ cup water and mix well. Cook on low for 9 hours.
Step 3 Stir through spinach 10 minutes before serving (spinach should be wilted) with naan.