Time to make: 30 mins
Total cost: $32.52 / $8.13 per serve
- 600g sweet potatoes, cut into batons or wedges
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 8 x 75g lean lamb leg steaks
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 50g baby spinach leaves
Step 1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato on tray, spray with oil and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and tender.
Step 2 Meanwhile, place macadamia nuts into a food processor and blend until very finely chopped. Sprinkle one side of each lamb steak with nuts and press lightly to secure. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Step 3 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Cook lamb for 7–8 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until cooked to your liking.
Step 4 Meanwhile, steam all three types of peas until tender. Add spinach and toss gently to combine, until wilted. Serve pea mixture with lamb and sweet potato chips.
- Add 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves to food processor with nuts for more flavour.
- You can also swap the lamb for salmon or kangaroo steaks.