Time to make: 15 mins
Total cost: $17.80 / $4.45 per serve
- 440g packet shelf-fresh rice noodles
- 3 large bunches bok choy, sliced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100g snow peas, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves only
- 400g skinless chicken breast, chargrilled, shredded
- Satay dressing
- 1/2 cup light smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- pinch curry powder
Step 1 Soak noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions; drain and leave to cool.
Step 2 Scatter noodles onto a serving platter or divide among 4 bowls. Put bok choy, shallots, capsicum and snow peas in a salad bowl with carrot ribbons and coriander leaves. Toss salad lightly, place on platter (or in bowls) and top with shredded chicken.
Step 3 Make satay dressing: Put all ingredients in a microwave-safe jug and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until a honey-like consistency forms; stir well.
Step 4 Drizzle chicken and noodle salad with dressing and serve.