Time to make: 20 mins
Total cost: $18.04 / $4.51 per serve
- 300g fresh rice noodles
- cooking oil spray
- 300g chicken tenderloins, sliced
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bunch bok choy, leaves separated, shredded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup gluten-free stir-fry sauce (such as Ayam Honey and Soy marinade and sauce)
- 250g firm tofu, cut into small cubes
Step 1 Place noodles into a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Separate with a fork, drain and set aside.
Step 2 Spray a wok with oil and place over high heat. Cook chicken in batches for 2 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
Step 3 Return wok to high heat. Add pumpkin and 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add broccoli and stir-fry for 2 more minutes. Add bok choy and onion. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, until bok choy is tender. Return chicken to wok and add stir-fry sauce. Add tofu and reserved noodles. Toss to combine before serving.
See our article 50 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.