Time to make: 30 mins
Total cost: $17.00 / $4.25 per serve
- 400g lean chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 400g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons tomato salsa
Step 1 Combine mince, breadcrumbs, lentils and seasoning in a large bowl; mix well. Wet hands and form mixture into 12 patties.
Step 2 Spray a large non-stick frying pan with cooking-oil spray and set over high heat. Add patties and fry for 5 minutes per side, or until mince is cooked through.
Step 3 Serve each roll with 3 burgers, tomato slices, lettuce and salsa.