Time to make: 10 mins
Total cost: $7.00 / $3.50 per serve
- 220g can reduced-salt baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 wholemeal pita pockets
Step 1 Combine baked beans and Worcestershire sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover bowl. Place baby spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in another microwave-safe bowl. (Leave bowl uncovered.) Place both bowls in microwave and cook on high for 1 minute; stir baked beans. Cook both bowls for 1 more minute.
Step 2 Meanwhile, toast wholemeal pita pockets lightly in toaster and place one on each serving plate.
Step 3 Spoon spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes across half of each pita pocket in an even layer; top with baked beans. Fold pita pockets to cover filling and serve immediately.